Skip to main content

Roles within our group (Preliminary Task)

Within my group (Jasper, Abbey and I) we will all be doing slightly different roles to spread out the workload and work to all of our strengths.

Filming - All three of use will be there for the filming and help to film and direct the whole video.
Editing - I will do the majority of the editing as I'm the best at it and will do this role most effectively, however, we will all have input into how it is edited.
CD Cover - Jasper and Abbey will create the CD cover whilst I am in the editing process. This is because Abbey have spent many years doing art at school and have experience creating and designing. Jasper also has many ideas for the CD cover and considers himself to be creative and computer-savvy.
Blog Posts - All three of us will contribute to the blog posts, however, when all the footage has been captured Jasper and Abbey will do most of the posts to allow me to focus on the editing.
Casting - All three of us will be involved in casting to ensure we all agree we have the best suited people to feature in our video.

Popular posts from this blog

Existing Student Music Video

This video features numerous different editing skills and camera shots throughout the video, the wide range is something I want to echo in my video, however I found the lack of obvious narrative frustrating as it lacked meaning. By following the one character through the video is easily to follow through the simplistic idea which was executed well through the smooth editing skills.

Actors

This is Ruth, Freddie and Chris. I asked these to film because I wanted it to look like a young family and I was positive they would be willing to help out. I am hoping that their connection to each other will come through on camera. This is John and Harry they are brothers and have kindly agreed to be in the music video. As with the family I want there connection as brothers to come through in the footage. There's is a big age gap in there and I would like the influence of the older brother to be obvious when I film, so he comes across as a role model. Josie acted as Becky Hill the featured singer on the song. The setting was a recording studio were Josie lip synced the song, with the recording microphone and stand I managed to get as a prop.

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?