Skip to main content

Rudimental

The song I have chosen is by Rudimental off their album home released in 2013. Rudimental are a British drum and bass band. The album features artists like John Newman, Emeli Sande and Becky Hill. The album has a mix of a chilled RnB vibe and drum and bass.



This is the album cover for home and there latest album 'we the generation' released in 2015. The album covers are of a similar style they don't use a clear photo of the band instead they prefer a more artistic cover. This is good because I don't have to worry about having a photo of an artist but I can be more creative with my album cover.



 




I've noticed that on all the work they have their logo in the same design and font but altered slightly to make it unique. I would like to try this and then use that on the album cover and poster which will link the to together nicely. The album covers are both very colourful so they stand out. They are different in that the tittle of the album is clear in the one on the left but placed in the corner of the one above, where the artist name is a lot more obvious.



Popular posts from this blog

Existing Student Music Video

This video features numerous different editing skills and camera shots throughout the video, the wide range is something I want to echo in my video, however I found the lack of obvious narrative frustrating as it lacked meaning. By following the one character through the video is easily to follow through the simplistic idea which was executed well through the smooth editing skills.

Actors

This is Ruth, Freddie and Chris. I asked these to film because I wanted it to look like a young family and I was positive they would be willing to help out. I am hoping that their connection to each other will come through on camera. This is John and Harry they are brothers and have kindly agreed to be in the music video. As with the family I want there connection as brothers to come through in the footage. There's is a big age gap in there and I would like the influence of the older brother to be obvious when I film, so he comes across as a role model. Josie acted as Becky Hill the featured singer on the song. The setting was a recording studio were Josie lip synced the song, with the recording microphone and stand I managed to get as a prop.

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?