Skip to main content

Filming in the Garden - 25th February





Filming went really well, John and Harry acted naturally in front of the camera and I was able to get many shots from lots of different angles. I was worried because we were filming outside and it was starting to rain but it held off so I didn't have to reschedule. First I filmed the shots of Harry and John playing football together, tackling each other and a penalty shoot out. Then I filmed the shots of Harry on his own sitting and playing with the football and leaning against the tree.

Popular posts from this blog

Existing Student Music Video

This video features numerous different editing skills and camera shots throughout the video, the wide range is something I want to echo in my video, however I found the lack of obvious narrative frustrating as it lacked meaning. By following the one character through the video is easily to follow through the simplistic idea which was executed well through the smooth editing skills.

Actors

This is Ruth, Freddie and Chris. I asked these to film because I wanted it to look like a young family and I was positive they would be willing to help out. I am hoping that their connection to each other will come through on camera. This is John and Harry they are brothers and have kindly agreed to be in the music video. As with the family I want there connection as brothers to come through in the footage. There's is a big age gap in there and I would like the influence of the older brother to be obvious when I film, so he comes across as a role model. Josie acted as Becky Hill the featured singer on the song. The setting was a recording studio were Josie lip synced the song, with the recording microphone and stand I managed to get as a prop.

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?